Sunday, October 31, 2010

Minus The Bear

So one of my BEST friends in the ENTIRE world and I went to see Minus The Bear at the House of Blues Thursday night and it was an amazing show. Here are a few photos of our adventure :) Jason bought me a new Minus the Bear Tee and was as always hella fun.  Oh and ladies....... he's single!

Our Tix..... YAY!!!!


Pickin' me up! YAY!!!!

Jason had my coffee waiting for me when he came to pick me up. AWWW SO SWEET! Again ladies, he's single :)

We're THERE!!!!

NO MOSHING in HERE! lol Loved that.

Lewis  Patzner. My boyfriend. He does'nt know he's my boyfriend, but he is.


Oh and if you wanna check out the sound of the amazing band Minus the Bear, Look to the right of this page under the cassette tape that says "What i'm listening to" I promise you won't be dissappointed :)

8 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

Seems like you had a very fun day :)

xx
Fashezine

cuppycakeme said...

I totally did! Thanks! Love your blog, I'm gonna follow! I hope you do too :)

FEDERICA said...

Just found your blog, and I'm glad I did!
Greetings from Italy,
Federica.

cuppycakeme said...

Hello! So glad you did! Please follow! Looked at your blog and followed.... super gorgeous! You live in Italy? I'm sooo jealous!

. said...

Coffee waiting?! Sounds like perfection to me

I thought I'd let you know about the giveaway I'm hosting right now for two pairs of Kendra Scott earrings & some OPI nail polish - come check it out!
http://elizabethsdailyadventures.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-giveaway.html

cuppycakeme said...

Thanks yall! I'll def check out your give away!! Please follow!

Ninjagaiden78 said...

How was the show??

windowshopz.com

cuppycakeme said...

Ninja! I follow your blog and love it! The show was AHHH MAZING! I love Minus the Bear! Please follow love!

XOXO
Andrea